|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Who's Who at the Zoo?|
|Season 6, Episode 9|
|Air date||November 11, 1999|
|Written by||Noreen Davis|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Different Kinds of Zoo Animals|
Count Me In!
The kids find Robert's lost hat that he got at the zoo. Stella shares a mystery for Barney and the kids to solve, which enables them to learn more about a zoo. With clues from the card, the children identify which zoo animal a birthday present belongs to. A zookeeper arrives to pick up the gift and also shares about her job.
Stories: Taking Turns
- Barney Theme Song
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- The Friendship Song
- What Will We See at the Zoo?
- The Tiger Song
- Books Are Fun!
- Jungle Adventure
- Ta-Ra-Ra Boom-Dee-Ay
- I Love You
- Jeff Brooks, the costume actor for BJ at the time, is the costume actor for Baby Bop in this episode.
- Some footage from the The Adventure Screen segment would later be used in Let's Go to the Zoo.
- The Friendship Song song is shortened when being aired in the international airings.
|• Stick with Imagination! • Itty Bitty Bugs • Grandparents are Grand • Snack Time! • A Sunny, Snowy Day
• You've Got to Have Art • Five Kinds of Fun! • Count Me In! • Who's Who at the Zoo? • Birthday Olé
• Excellent Exercise! • Brushing Up on Teeth • A "Little" Mother Goose • Good Job! • It's Home to Me
• How Does Your Garden Grow? • You Can Do It! • Here Comes the Firetruck! • Ready, Set, Go! • You Are Special