|Barney Home Video|
|What a World We Share|
|Release Date||March 9, 1999|
|Available on DVD||Not in North America|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Steven Feldman|
|Run Time||53 Minutes|
Sing and Dance with Barney
Walk Around the Block with Barney
What a World We Share is a Barney Home Video that was released on March 9, 1999.
After Stella the Storyteller leaves her suitcase in the treehouse, Barney and the children travel to France, Canada, and Mexico to find her. Meanwhile, Baby Bop and BJ fight over who gets to use the box, as Baby Bop wants to use it for a playhouse, and BJ wants to use it for a fort. When Barney and the children return, they find that BJ and Baby Bop are sharing the playhouse. The kids then present Baby Bop and BJ the souvenirs they brought from their trip, and sing I Love You. After Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and the kids sing I Love You, Baby Bop gets tired, and BJ prompts her that they should leave. The kids then do the same, as they say goodbye to Barney, who turns back into a doll.
Stories: Stone Soup
- Barney (Voice: Bob West, Costume: David Joyner)
- Baby Bop (Voice:Julie Johnson, Costume: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz, Costume: Jeff Brooks)
- Keesha (Mera Baker)
- Robert (Angel Velasco)
- Kristen (Sara Hickman)
- Danny (Jeffrey Hood)
- Stella the Storyteller (Phyllis Cicero)
- Maurice the Magician (Alberto Ramirez, Jr) (guest appearance)
- Monty the Mountie (Gaitley Mathews) (guest appearance)
- Paloma (Irene Cortez) (guest appearance)
- Barney Theme Song
- The Having Fun Song
- Taking Turns
- Being Together
- Have a Snack!
- Please and Thank You
- Good Manners
- It's C-C Cold BRRRR!
- Silly Sounds
- The Fiesta Song
- Mexican Hat Dance
- It's Good to Be Home
- Share Your Stuff
- I Love You
- This video marked:
- The first video to feature a new "Please Stay Tuned" bumper. This bumper would later appear in some other home videos until 2001.
- Another time Barney doesn't play the piano during the song, "Good Manners".
- The purple, green, and yellow stars that fade to the next scene, are the same ones that were seen in Sing and Dance with Barney.
- David Voss, the original Barney costume actor, appears briefly as a mime.
- In the United Kingdom and Australia, the title was called "Barney's Around the World".
- When the gang arrives at Mexico, the mariachi band plays "Celito Lindo".
- This is one of the times where Barney breaks the fourth wall. At the end of It's Good to be Hone, When Barney sings "You are so Special to Me.", he looks into the camera and waves waves gently to the viewers watching at home. This isn't the fist time that Barney has done this. Because he did it before in the 10th Anniversary special, Sing and Dance with Barney. He will also do it in future episodes as well.