|Barney Home Video|
|What a World We Share|
|Release Date||March 9, 1999|
|Available on DVD||Not in the USA|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Steven Feldman|
Sing and Dance with Barney
Walk Around the Block with Barney
What a World We Share (also known as Around the World in the UK and Australia) is a Barney Home Video that was released March 9, 1999.
After Stella the Storyteller leaves her suitcase in the treehouse, Barney and the kids travel to France, Canada, and Mexico to find her. Meanwhile, Baby Bop and BJ fight over who gets to use the box, as Baby Bop wants to use it for a playhouse, and BJ wants to use it for a fort. When Barney and the kids return, they find that BJ and Baby Bop are sharing the playhouse. The kids then present Baby Bop and BJ the souvenirs they brought from their trip, and sing I Love You. After Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and the kids sing I Love You, Baby Bop gets tired, and BJ prompts her that they should leave. The kids then do the same, as they say goodbye to Barney, who turns back into a doll.
Educational Theme: Sharing, Around the World, and Share Stuff
Stories: Stone Soup
- Baby Bop
- Stella the Storyteller
- Maurice the Magician
- Monty the Mountie
- Barney Theme Song
- The Having Fun Song
- Taking Turns
- Being Together
- Have a Snack!
- Please and Thank You
- Good Manners
- It's C-C-C-Cold BRRRR!
- Silly Sounds
- The Fiesta Song
- The Mexican Hat Dance
- It's Good to Be Home
- Share Your Stuff
- I Love You
- David Voss, the original Barney costume actor, appears briefly as a mime.
- This is one of a few times where Barney does not play the piano during the song Good Manners.
- This is the second home video to not feature any new Barney songs. The first being Sing and Dance with Barney.
- The purple, green, and yellow stars that fade to the next scene, are the same ones that were seen in Sing and Dance with Barney
- Danny wore the same shirt in The One and Only You.
- This is the first home video to feature a new "Please Stay Tuned" bumper after a preview. This bumper would appear in Barney Home Videos until 2001.