Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Tick Tock Clocks!|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||November 21, 1997|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Steven Feldman|
The Importance of Time
We've Got Rhythm
Waiting for Mr. MacRooney
A pleasant afternoon of play is interrupted by unhappy grumbling sounds coming from the treehouse. Baby Bop is tardy and BJ is tired of his Sissy always being late for play appointments! Baby Bop arrives, oblivious to the time issue. Everyone nicely explains that learning to tell time is important for a variety of reasons. Dr. TickTock, a clock merchant extraordinaire and fix-it man, happens on the scene. BJ and Dr. TickTock initiate efforts to create a clock for Baby Bop, while Barney and the kids tackle the issue of teaching her how to tell time. In the end, Baby Bop gets her very own wristwatch that has a very special tune that plays.
- Barney Theme Song
- Big and Little
- We Love All Clocks
- A Big Parade Of Numbers
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Wee Willie Winkie
- By Myself
- Try and Try Again
- I Love You
- This episode marks the only appearance of Dr. TickTock.
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|• First Day of School • Is Everybody Happy? • Pennies, Nickels, Dimes • We've Got Rhythm • Tick Tock Clocks!
• Waiting for Mr. MacRooney • Let's Build Together • It's Tradition • A Picture of Health • Play Ball!
• A Different Kind of Mystery • Going on a Bear Hunt • Let's Eat • Tree-Mendous Trees • Good, Clean Fun!
• Easy, Breezy Day! • All Mixed Up • Oh, Brother...She's My Sister • Once a Pond a Time • E-I-E-I-O