|The Weather Riddle Song|
|Written by||Bob Singleton|
The Shape Song
- What comes up at the break of day?
- Brightly shines while we sing and play.
- In the evening, what goes away.
- It's the sun, sun, sun.
- What falls down out of the sky ?
- Splashing down from up so high.
- Makes things wet that once we're dry.
- It's the rain, rain, rain .
- What makes winter look so white
- And falls softly through the night.
- Very cold and oh so light,
- It's the snow, snow, snow.
- What blows by, but can't be seen?
- And makes noise on the window screen.
- When it hits the trees, they lean.
- It's the wind, wind, wind.
- In Barney Goes to School, The first two verses started with the sun & rain.