|Barney & Friends Episode|
|The Music Box: Switzerland|
|Season 13, Episode 6|
|Air date||September 14, 2009|
|Written by||Mark Valenti|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Sweeter Than Candy: Greece
The Good Egg: Kenya
The kids are having a yard sale, getting rid of old toys, books and clothes. Kioko shows up holding a prized possession-a music box from Switzerland. By accident, Ben includes the music box in a cardboard box of yard sale items-and the music box is sold. Kioko is sad and Ben wants to make things right, so he and Barney travel to Switzerland in search of a replacement gift. While there, they sample customs, games and Swiss food-but no music box. Luckily, when Ben returns, the music box is returned.
- Barney Theme Song
- Brahms' Lullaby (Instrumental)
- Pennies in My Pocket
- Uh-Oh, Yikes, Whoopsie
- Here We Go Again
- It's C-C Cold BRRRR!
- Swiss Alphorn Music
- Silly Sounds
- Games (Scene Taken from: "A Game for Everyone: A Sports Adventure")
- Lookie! It's a Cookie! (Scene Taken from: "The Sword in the Sandbox: A Storybook Adventure")
- I Love You
Behind the Scenes
- This is the last appearances of Kioko and Holly.
- This episode is shown in Barney's Worldwide Adventure!.
- Ben wears the same outfit in "Home Sweet Earth: The Rainforest" / Barney's Jungle Friends, with a cap added.
|• Bienvenido, Barney • Big Brother Rusty • ¡Ahora Mismo! • Venice, Anyone? • Sweeter Than Candy • The Music Box
• The Good Egg • A Bird of a Different Feather • Bonjour, Barney! • Home Sweet Earth