Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|The Good Egg: Kenya|
|Season 13, Episode 7|
|Air date||September 15, 2009|
|Written by||Elizabeth Jaynes|
|Directed by||Brian Mack|
The Music Box: Switzerland
A Bird of a Different Feather: Hawaii
When the kids find a mysterious, colorful egg in the park, Barney takes them on a trip to Kenya to try to find out what kind of animal could have laid the egg. While in Kenya, they meet Ayira who introduces them to many people, cultures and animals of Kenya!
- Barney Theme Song
- The Idea Song
- Here We Go Again
- Kenya Safari
- Big and Little
- Kenyan Dance
- That's a Home to Me
- The Elephant Song
- Every Animal Talks In Its Own Special Way
- I Love You
- This is the only episode appearance of Natalia.
- The elephant from Barney's Colorful World! Live! appears in the "Big and Little" song scene.
- A clip from "Making a Move!" is shown during the song, "That's a Home to Me".
- This episode was used in "Barney's Worldwide Adventure!".
|• Bienvenido, Barney • Big Brother Rusty • ¡Ahora Mismo! • Venice, Anyone? • Sweeter Than Candy • The Music Box
• The Good Egg • A Bird of a Different Feather • Bonjour, Barney! • Home Sweet Earth