Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Sweeter Than Candy: Greece|
|Season 13, Episode 5|
|Air date||September 11, 2009|
|Written by||Charlotte Spivey|
|Directed by||Brian Mack|
|Theme||Too Much of Anything, Is a Bad Thing|
Venice, Anyone?: Italy
The Music Box: Switzerland
Barney, Baby Bop and BJ are helping the kids get ready for a school play. Barney tells everyone that putting on shows began in Greece. Of course, the little dinos and kids want to visit the country, so off they go! While there, they meet some friends and decide to put on a play in an amphitheatre. Barney knows a great story that originated in Greece called “King Midas.” By the end of the day, everyone has learned that wanting too much is not a good thing, especially BJ!
Stories: King Midas
- Barney Theme Song
- What Shall We Make Today?
- Puttin' On A Show (Scene Taken from: Lights! Camera! Action!: A Movie Adventure)
- Here We Go Again
- Exercise Is Good For You
- Just Can't Get Enough
- If All the Raindrops
- Don't Be Blue
- Me and My Family (Scene Taken from: Let's Go on Vacation)
- I Love You
- This is the first appearance of Connor, and the only appearances of Damitri, and Damara.
- This episode was featured on the episode video, "Barney's Worldwide Adventure!".
|• Bienvenido, Barney • Big Brother Rusty • ¡Ahora Mismo! • Venice, Anyone? • Sweeter Than Candy • The Music Box
• The Good Egg • A Bird of a Different Feather • Bonjour, Barney! • Home Sweet Earth