|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 7, Episode 6|
|Air date||September 9, 2002|
|Written by|| Stephen White|
Mark S. Bernthal
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Stop & Go|
Bunches of Boxes
Red, Yellow and Blue!
While Angela enjoys playing traffic cop in the park with her STOP and GO signs, Baby Bop gets a quick lesson in opposites - up/down, stop/go, in/out, and high/low. When Officer Phillips visits the park, Baby Bop signals her when to stop and go. Next, Bingo is the perfect playmate for Baby Bop's Stop & Go game. Barney and the kids enjoy a day of non-stop fun with a costume parade, a game of musical Stop & Go, and a display of some very vigorous body movements as they sing "Move Your Body". The fun doesn't stop when they slow their bodies down. Barney reads a playful version of "The Three Billy Goats Gruff" as the kids act out a fantasy version on the bridge. Finally, it's time to stop the activity and go home after a long day of non-stop fun!
Stories: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Barney Theme Song
- Walk Across the Street
- The Having Fun Song
- That Sounds Like an Opposite to Me!
- A Big Parade of Costumes
- The Little Bird
- Rig a Jig, Jig (Instrumental)
- Move Your Body
- I Love to Read
- I Love You
- This is the first time Angela is seen wearing regular glasses.
- This is the only appearance of Jamal played by Jalil Williams.
- This is the only time Bingo appeared without Mr. Boyd.
- This episode was released on the episode video "All About Opposites".
- This episode was released on DVD in Asia as a two pack along with the episode "It's Hot! It's Cold!".