Stella's job is traveling around the world to tell stories. On many occasions, she has visited Barney and his friends, usually by something they said. She always brings new stories to tell, coming from locations like Greece, Mexico, Brazil and many more places. If available, the good-bye phrase has been pronounced in a different language before Stella leaves.
Stories that Stella tells and Countries she visits
- Paolo and Louis: The Two Brothers (Room for Everyone) - Brazil
- Moo Moo, Cluck Cluck, Tweet Tweet Tweet (Shopping for a Surprise!) - Martinique
- The Little Red Hen (Anyway You Slice It) - Texas, USA
- The Fisherman and his Wife (Gone Fishing!) - Tahiti
- The Lion and the Mouse (Camera Safari) - Thailand
- The Little Engine that Could (Who's Who on the Choo Choo?) - Scotland
- The Treasure of Coco Island (Ship, Ahoy!) - Italy
- The Three Butterflies (Up We Go!) - Japan
- Rumpelstiltskin / Rapunzel / Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Once Upon a Time) - Norway
- The Elephant and the Mouse (First Day of School) - India
- The Gingerbread Man (Waiting for Mr. MacRooney) - Holland
- The Family Quilt (It's Tradition) - Mexico
- The City Mouse and the Country Mouse (A Different Kind of Mystery) - Australia
- The North Wind and the Sun (Easy, Breezy Day!) - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- The Princess and the Frog (Once a Pond a Time) - France
- It's Time for Counting - Germany
- The Dog and his Shadow (Trading Places) - Greece
- A Young Girl Who Lived in a Shoe (The One and Only You) - London, England
- The Rainforest (It's a Rainy Day!) - The Amazon Rainforest
- Glenda and the Wheelbarrow (Easy Does It!) - Finland
- Stone Soup (What a World We Share) - Arizona, USA
- The Little Red Hen (Snack Time!) - France
- Stone Soup (Count Me In!) - Colorado, USA
- Taking Turns (story) (Who's Who at the Zoo?) - Ghana, Africa
- The Three Little Pigs (It's Home to Me) - Michigan, USA
- Be Yourself (You Are Special) - Egypt
- Barney's Memory book The Best of Barney - Mexico
- Stella made a surprise comeback in the video Best of Barney, along with Mr. Boyd.
- Stella appeared in some Barney home videos such as Once Upon a Time, It's Time for Counting, and What a World We Share.
- Stella never appeared with Linda, David, Kelly, or any of the Backyard Gang kids.
- It's Time for Counting and The Best of Barney are the only episodes in which Stella does not tell a story.