|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the song.|
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 4A|
|Air date||September 21, 2006|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Barney and his friends prepare for the Shapes Carnival in the park. Riff knows he will do well at the carnival because he is wearing his lucky medal. Suddenly, Riff is panicked that his good luck medal is gone, so Barney and the others help him find it. When Riff can't find his good luck medal anywhere, he won't be able to play the games. With Barney's guidance, Riff has fun playing the games and he realized he didn't need his lucky medal play and have fun.
- Barney Theme Song
- A Circle's Shape is Round
- It's a Wonderful World of Shapes
- Playing the Shapes
- A Friend Like You
- This episode marked:
- The first appearances of Lindsey and Sadie.
- This episode was featured in 1-2-3 Learn.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya