|1||49||"Shawn & the Beanstalk"||Mark S. Bernthal & Stephen White||Bruce Deck||February 27, 1995|
| After being worried about his science project, Shawn is informed by Barney that plants will grow with time, sunshine, water, and love. The kids also perform a version of Jack and the Beanstalk.
New Songs: The Raindrop Song
|2||50||"If the Shoe Fits..."||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||February 28, 1995|
|Barney helps the kids get ready for a performance of the "The Elves and the Shoemaker". Meanwhile, Baby Bop and BJ look for new shoes that will fit them.|
|3||51||"Room for Everyone"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 1, 1995|
| The kids show Barney their favorite rooms in their houses. When Carlos feels upset that he has to share a room with his brother, Stella shares a story about the importance of siblings sticking together.
New Songs: None
|4||52||"I Can Be a Firefighter!"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||March 2, 1995|
|Firefigher Frank visits the school to share Fire Safety rules.|
|5||53||"Shopping for a Surprise!"||Rebecca Self Snider||Bruce Deck||March 3, 1995|
|In order to prepare a special surprise party for Barney, the kids set up a pretend grocery store for Barney and Baby Bop to shop for party food and decor.|
|6||54||"Anyway You Slice It"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 6, 1995|
|The kids set up booths for the international festival. While visiting each booth, Barney and the kids discover the delights of different cultures. Stella the Storyteller drops by to deliver breads from all around the world. Realizing that each country makes different types of bread, they decide to make a special heart shaped loaf of bread.|
|7||55||"Twice Is Nice!"||Rebecca Self Snider||Bruce Deck||March 7, 1995|
|While on a scavenger hunt, the kids meet twin sisters Ashley and Alissa. They soon discover that twins may look the same, but they are both unique and special|
|8||56||"On the Move"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 8, 1995|
| Derek and Tina return to the school for a visit, so Barney and the kids prepare a surprise present. Meanwhile, BJ helps new friend Kenneth fit into his new school.
New Songs: Our New School
|9||57||"A Welcome Home"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||March 9, 1995|
| Min brings one of her puppies to school - hoping someone would adopt it. Being adopted herself, Julie quickly bonds with puppy.
New Songs: Someone to Love You Forever
|10||58||"Classical Cleanup"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 10, 1995|
| After Baby Bop makes a mess in the classroom, Barney and the kids help clean it so Mr. Boyd can attend his concert.
New Songs: None
|11||59||"Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 13, 1995|
|The kids show Barney the pets they had brought to school for show and tell. When Kenneth's bunny goes missing, Barney and his friends help him get it back.|
|12||60||"Gone Fishing!"||Rebecca Self Snider||Bruce Deck||March 14, 1995|
| To help teach Juan how to take turns, Barney allows him to pick a fun activity that all of his friends can have fun doing. Juan decides that he wants to pretend that all of his friends are at an ocean park.
New Songs: Big and Little
|13||61||"At Home with Animals"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||March 15, 1995|
| Kenneth is observing a bird's egg, awaiting for it to hatch. Meanwhile, Barney and the kids discover all the different types of animal homes.
New Songs: Hooray for Moms and Dads
|14||62||"It's Raining, It's Pouring..."||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||March 16, 1995|
| With a parachute and some imagination, Barney, BJ, and the kids come up with fun activities to do on a rainy day.
New Songs: What Can We Play on a Rainy Day?
|15||63||"Camera Safari"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||March 17, 1995|
|Barney, Baby Bop, and the kids go on a pretend safari to learn all about wild animals. Each of the kids pretend to be an animal, while the others guess which animal they are pretending to be.|
|16||64||"Who's Who on the Choo Choo?"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||October 2, 1995|
| Awaiting for the special surprise, Barney teaches the kids all about trains. When Baby Bop and BJ fight over who can be the train conductor or engineer, Barney tells them that sharing is the best way to have fun. The special surprise happens to be Stella the Storyteller - who tells the group the story of "The Little Engine that Could"
New Songs: Have a Snack!
|17||65||"Are We There Yet?"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||October 3, 1995|
| The kids build Barney his very own car. After running some errands, Barney takes his friends on a fun car ride.
New Songs: Washing the Car
|18||66||"Ship, Ahoy!"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||October 4, 1995|
| Stella the Storyteller tells Barney, Baby Bop, and the kids a story about a bunch of adventurers that had set sail to Coco Island. Washed upon shore, the adventures find a friendly pirate who wishes to be friends with the group.
New Songs: Let's Go on an Adventure
|19||67||"Hats Off to BJ!"||Mitch Lobrovich||Bruce Deck||October 5, 1995|
| On a windy day, BJ loses his hat. After trying on many different hats, BJ misses his old one. With some help from the Barney Bag, the kids make a hat similar to the one BJ lost.
New Songs: That's Hats
|20||68||"Up We Go!"||Mark S. Bernthal||Bruce Deck||October 6, 1995|
|BJ sends special riddles to Barney and the kids about fun "flying" activities they can all do. To return the favor, Barney takes BJ on a special airplane ride.|
Season 3 Cast
- Barney (David Joyner / Voiced by Bob West)
- Baby Bop (Jeff Ayers / Voiced by Julie Johnson)
- BJ (Jeff Brooks / Voiced by Patty Wirtz)
- Min (Pia Manalo)
- Shawn (John David Bennett, II)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Julie (Susannah Wetzel)
- Jason (Kurt Dykhuizen)
- Carlos (Corey Lopez)
- Juan (Michael Krost) (debut)
- Kenneth (Nathan Regan) (debut)
- Mr. Boyd (Robert Sweatman) (debut)
- Stella the Storyteller (Phyllis Cicero) (debut)
- Robert Hurtekant (played David in Shawn & the Beanstalk)
- Jessica Hinojosa (played Maria in Shawn & the Beanstalk)
- Frank Crim (I Can Be a Firefighter!)
- Cambodian Dancers (Anyway You Slice It)
- Maurie Chandler (played Ashley in Twice Is Nice!)
- Monet Chandler (played Alissa in Twice Is Nice!)
- Rickey Carter (played Derek in On the Move)
- Jessica Zucha (played Tina in On the Move)
- Chase Gallatin (played Stephen in On the Move, Classical Cleanup, and Are We There Yet?)
- Tomie dePaola (It's Raining, It's Pouring...)
- Todd Everett (played Reggie the Deliveryman in Hats Off to BJ!)
- This season marks:
- The first and only appearances of Juan and Kenneth.
- The first appearances of Ashley, Alissa, Stephen, Maria, Stella the Storyteller, and Mr. Boyd.
- The first appearances of The Treehouse and the Adventure Screen
- The final appearances of Kathy and Julie.
- The first season to be closed-captioned by the Caption Center WGBH Educational Foundation.
- The first and only season to be directed by the same director: Bruce Deck.
- From February 27 to early September 1995, this season had credits that were long as Seasons 1-2. Starting on September 11, 1995, the show utilized shorter credits and longer fundings. When PBS Kids Sprout aired some of this season's episodes, the station used the shorter credits version.
- This is the first season of using clips of different kids saying "Hey everybody, it's time for Barney Says." or "Hi everybody, it's time for Barney Says." at the end of each episode.
- For this season, Stella the Storyteller uses props to act out the stories.
- The Baby Bop and BJ costumes become shorter to represent their respective age.
- Kathy is no longer seen with her teddy bear.
- The Playset in the playground is now bigger with a lookout and it doesn't have the bridge
- Kenneth and Jason never appeared together in an episode.
- A new walking animation is used for the Barney & Friends logo.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found