|1||189||"Welcome, Cousin Riff" and "Special Skills"||Carter Crocker||Fred Holmes||September 15, 2006|
| Welcome, Cousin Riff: Barney informs Baby Bop and BJ that their cousin Riff has moved into town!
Special Skills: Baby Bop and BJ decide to put on a special puppet show in the park. Riff utilizes his music ability to enhance the show.
New Songs: A Friend Like You
|2||190||"Airplanes" and "Boats"||Michael Anthony Steele||Jim Rowley||September 19, 2006|
| Airplanes: BJ loves to play with his toy airplane. However,
Boats: BJ and Riff build a boat to take Baby Bop on a pretend boat ride.
|3||191||"Butterflies" and "Bugs"||Cheryl Ammeter||Fred Holmes||September 20, 2006|
| Butterflies: Baby Bop cares for a caterpillar that is going through metamorphosis.
Bugs: BJ shows Barney, Baby Bop, Riff, and the kids his bug collection. When Riff is scared of bugs, Barney shows him that bugs can be cool!
New Songs: Oh, Where Has My Little Pet Gone
|4||192||"Shapes (episode)" and "Colors"||Michael Anthony Steele||Jim Rowley||September 21, 2006|
| Shapes: Barney and the gang help Riff find his lucky medal at a shapes carnival, after he loses it. Meanwhile, they learn all about shapes.
Colors: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and the kids paint a rainbow in the park after the rain stops.
New Songs: Playing The Shapes
|5||193||"Seeing" and "Hearing"||Stephen White||Jim Rowley||September 22, 2006|
| Seeing: Baby Bop tries to convince to BJ and Riff that she had seen an elephant in the park.
Hearing: BJ and Riff compete to see who can make the loudest noise in the park.
New Songs: When You Hear
|6||194||"Glad to Be Me" and "Arts"||Cheryl Ammeter||Fred Holmes||September 25, 2006|
| Glad to Be Me: Barney helps Riff overcome his shyness by introducing him to some friends.
Arts: Barney introduces his friends to different forms of art at an art festival.
New Songs: None
|7||195||"Movement" and "BJ's Snack Attack"||M.G. Hamilton||Fred Holmes||September 26, 2006|
| Movement: Coach Baby Bop and BJ help Barney prepare for the sack race.
BJ's Snack Attack: BJ's binge on sweet treats leads him to dream about a world with only sweet treats.
New Songs: Exercise is Good for You
|8||196||"Counting" and "Letters"||Fred Holmes / Perri Verdino-Gates||Fred Holmes||September 27, 2006|
| Counting: To teach Baby Bop how to count, Barney takes her on a treasure hunt for buried treasure.
Letters: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and the kids make a sign for Riff's music concert.
|9||197||"Pets" and "Vets"||Jim Lewis||Jim Rowley||September 28, 2006|
| Pets: When BJ loses Bryan's dog, he learns that taking care of a pet is more than just having fun!
Vets: When Baby Bop's Teddy gets a tear, Vet Barney and Vet Riff help fix him up.
|10||198||"Winter" and "Summer"||Karl Geurs||Fred Holmes||September 29, 2006|
| Winter: Baby Bop waits for the first snowfall of the year.
Summer: It's summertime; and BJ wants to do all his favorite activities in one day!
New Songs: If All The Snowflakes
|11||199||"Caring" and "Rhythm"||Cheryl Ammeter / Karl Geurs||Fred Holmes / Jim Rowley||October 2, 2006|
| Caring: It's Barney's Birthday, and his friends are throwing him a party. After many of Barney's friends give him store-bought presents, Riff questions if Barney would like his homemade gift.
Rhythm: Barney and the gang form a marching band to teach Baby Bop all about rhythm.
New Songs: Barney's Birthday Song
|12||200||"Playing Games" and "Fun with Reading"||Carter Crocker||Jim Rowley||October 3, 2006|
| Playing Games: Barney teaches Baby Bop the importance of following the rules when playing games with friends.
Fun with Reading: After BJ gets an injury while playing Captain Pickles, Barney and the kids have fun with books. They even write their own story!
New Songs: Won't You Imagine with Me
|13||201||"Making Mistakes (episode)" and "Separation"||Karl Geurs||Jim Rowley||October 4, 2006|
| Making Mistakes: When BJ accidentally paints the caboose red, yellow, and blue on "Make the Park Pretty Day!"; Barney, Baby Bop, Riff, and the others help him fix it by working together.
Separation: After BJ and Riff leave for a camping trip, Baby Bop begins to have separation anxiety. So, Barney helps her figure out activities to pass the time.
|14||202||"Days of the Week" and "Sharing"||Jim Lewis||Jim Rowley||October 5, 2006|
| Days of the Week: Barney comes up with fun activities for his friends to do during the week, as they wait for the petting zoo.
Sharing: After Riff busts BJ's new scooter, he holds a rummage sale in order to buy a new one!
|15||203||"Rabbits" / "Ducks and Fish"||Michael Anthony Steele||Fred Holmes||October 6, 2006|
| Rabbits: Detective BJ helps Baby Bop figure out which animal is eating her snacks.
Ducks and Fish: Riff takes care of some baby duck eggs.
New Songs: None
|16||204||"Mother Goose (episode)" and "Fairy Tales"||Charlotte Spivey / Fred Holmes||Fred Holmes||October 9, 2006|
| Mother Goose: Characters from The Land of Mother Goose come to the caboose in search for their lost things.
Fairy Tales: Barney tells Baby Bop the story of Pandora's Box while she waits for her surprise.
New Songs: None
|17||205||"Things I Can Do" and "Differences"||Hannah Hall / Jim Lewis||Fred Holmes||October 10, 2006|
| Things I Can Do: Barney's friends are doing the things what they can do in the park. When Baby Bop wants to do more things that she can do, she fears that she can't do all those things. So, Barney helps her that we will find something that she can do.
Differences: When the kids leave a boy in a wheelchair out of their fun, Barney decides to let him know that he feels the same way sometimes.
New Songs: Being Me
|18||206||"Dancing" and "Singing"||Perri Verdino-Gates||Jim Rowley||October 11, 2006|
| Dancing: Barney encourages Jamal to dance at the dance party.
Singing: Barney tells the story of how a princess found her song with the help of a very wise king!
New Songs: None
|19||207||"Neighborhoods" and "Careers"||Stephen White||Fred Holmes||October 12, 2006|
| Neighborhoods: When Riff loses his drumsticks; Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ help him find them by looking around their neighborhood.
Careers: Baby Bop wants to be three forever, until Barney shows her the fun of taking on a grownup job!
New Songs: None
|20||208||"China" and "Kenya"||Michael Anthony Steele||Jim Rowley||October 13, 2006|
| China: BJ's Chinese Pen Pal visits the park.
Kenya: Kenyan Dancers and Musicians perform in the park! Baby Bop loves dancing, while Riff loves music. But when they are asked to do opposite roles, they learn to appreciate both dancing and music.
New Songs: None
Season 10 Cast
Major Cast Members
- Barney (Body: Carey Stinson / Voice: Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Body: Jeff Ayers / Voice: Julie Johnson)
- BJ (Body: Kyle Nelson / Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Riff (Body: Adam Brown / Voice: Michaela Dietz)
- Rachel (Hunter Pecunia)
- Jackson (Daven Wilson)
- David (Emilio Mazur)
- Laura (Julia Nicholson)
- Melanie (Kelly Eichenholz)
- Bridget (Madison Pettis)
- Tracy (Victoria Lennox)
- Olivia (Brenna Demerson) (debut)
- Amy (Molly Wilson) (debut)
- Ryan (Reese Wilson) (debut)
- Sadie (Cosette Goldstein) (debut)
- Sophie (Camille Goldstein) (debut)
- Ethan (Sinjin Venegas) (debut)
- Emma (Hope Henderson) (debut)
- Lindsey (Ashlan Cunningham) (debut)
- Lacey (Leesa Zimmermann) (debut)
- Peter (Preston Strother) (debut)
- Bethany (Breonna Burnham) (debut)
- Allison (Mariah Snyder) (debut)
- Scott (Braeden Kennedy) (debut)
- Claire (Alexia Bailey) (debut)
- Melissa (Mary Wheat) (debut)
- Haley (Christina Burdette) (debut)
- Lucas (Victor Lopez) (debut)
- Hayley Sharp (played Abigail in Special Skills)
- Abby Loncar (played Madison in Airplanes)
- Reagan Rees (played Riley in Airplanes and Mother Goose)
- Darrak White (played Danny in Airplanes and Mother Goose)
- Miranda Money (played Samantha in Butterflies and Careers)
- Cameron Rostami (played Josh in Butterflies and Hearing)
- Cameron tenNapel (played Patty in Bugs)
- Cooper Allen McCullough (played Jason in Hearing)
- Marisa Salatino (played Jessica in Arts)
- Sarah Bauza (a Mexican Musician in Arts)
- David Perez (a Mexican Musician in Arts)
- Emmanuel Bucio (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Leonardo Ferretiz (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Liliana Figueroa (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Joselyn Medrano (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Hansel Palencia (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Lehi Palencia (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Austin Rodriguez (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Christina Stoner (a Mexican Dancer in Arts)
- Choyse Hall (played Matthew in Movement)
- Chloe Colville (played Carmen in Movement and Days of the Week)
- Sydney Reinhardt (played Hope in BJ's Snack Attack)
- Madeline Bell (played Morgan in Counting)
- Chance Jonas-O'Toole (played Brian in Pets)
- Jackson Pace (played Adam in Pets and Mother Goose)
- Kaitlin Lindley (played Kathy in Winter)
- Steve Jones (played Mr. Brantley in Summer and Careers)
- Chelsea Huss (played Audrey in Fun with Reading)
- Mia Ford (played Anna in Days of the Week)
- Doug Terranova (played Farmer McDonald in Days of the Week
- Zachary Soza (played Mario in Sharing)
- Breuer Bass (played Matt in Sharing)
- Julie Johnson (played Mother Goose in Mother Goose)
- Makayla Crawford (played Little Miss Muffet in Mother Goose)
- Grayson Vanover (played Little Boy Blue in Mother Goose)
- Katherine Pulley (played Polly in Mother Goose)
- Kathryn Yee-Young (played Kaitlyn in Mother Goose)
- Grace Vowell (played Becky in Things I Can Do)
- Marisa Diotalevi (juggler in Things I Can Do)
- Michael Taber (played Michael in Differences)
- Zachary Flores (played Jake in Differences)
- Alex Smith (played Jamal in Dancing)
- Anna White (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Antonio Velez (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Erica Rhodes (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Graham Duncan (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Ryan Warren (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Samantha Sanso (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- Steven Lankton (a Hip Hop Dancer in Dancing)
- John Roady (a Native American Dancer in Dancing)
- Ester Roady (a Native American Dancer in Dancing)
- Marie Roady (a Native American Dancer in Dancing)
- Rose Roady (a Native American Dancer in Dancing)
- Michael Gabbard (a Native American Dancer in Dancing)
- Bryce Cass (played Joey in Careers)
- Craig Boarini (played Mel, the Mail Carrier in Careers and China)
- Stacy Dizon (played a Police Officer in Careers)
- Christine Lanning (played an Artist in Careers)
- Ty Farris (played Li-an Chen in China)
- Maria Lau (played Mrs. Chen in China)
- Michele Rene (played Mrs. Matuma in Kenya)
- Kieara Blackshear (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Alex Edwards (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Leslie Gutierrez (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Jasmine James (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Cambrie Mitchell (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Cecil Moore (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Adryan Moorefield (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Chloe Price (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Ashli Ramos (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Ebony Rodriguez (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Constance Wade (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Alexis Wilson (an African Dancer in Kenya)
- Moussa Diabate (an African Drummer in Kenya)
- Kevin Fontes (an African Drummer in Kenya)
- Christopher Rollings (an African Drummer in Kenya)
- This season also marks the start of Barney and Friends' Fourth Era (September 5, 2006 - May 6, 2008)
- This was also the 1st season to be produced by WNET New York.
- This season marks Riff's 1st season on Barney & Friends
- Originally, a small cartoon segment was placed between the first and second episode in each whole episode. However, after Season 11 introduced "Barney's Music Box" segment, the cartoon was scrapped and any Season 10 rerun would have the music box segment.
- At a 47 kid cast, this season has the largest cast of any Barney & Friends season. However, the kids are significantly downplayed this season. The kids rarely have any lines or get to sing. In fact, Jamal and Michael are the only two kids that get to sing this season: Jamal sang "Look at Me I'm Dancing!" and Michael sang "I Can See It on Your Face" with Barney.
- Differences is the only Season 10 episode to not feature Baby Bop, BJ, or Riff
- Like in Season 9, Barney comes to life during the end of the theme song, not during the episode.