|Run, Run in One Place|
|Debuted in||Play for Exercise!|
|Written by||Angelo Natalie|
Up Is Up and Down Is Down
Music Is For Everyone
"Run, Run in One Place" is an original Barney song that first appeared in "Play for Exercise!".
- We're going to run, but before we do.
- Warming up is important too.
- Squat right down like an ol' bulfrog.
- Stretch your legs before you jog.
- Now stand.
- Run, run in one place.
- Run in the pretend race.
- Start off really slow,
- soon you'll see how fast we'll go.
- Run, run, pick up speed.
- Exercise is what we need.
- Stay with the music's beat.
- Keep the rhythm in your feet.
- Run, run, let's go fast.
- Run, run, it's a blast!
- One, two, lift your knees.
- You can almost feel the breeze.
- Run, run, you're doing fine.
- Run across the finish line.
- Don't give up! It's won't be long
- till we end our running song.
- Now stop!
- Stretch, stretch way up high.
- Reach up to the sky.
- Take a breath, we've had such fun.
- Now, our pretend race is done.
Barney Song Used In...
- Play for Exercise!
- Movin' and Groovin'
- Movin' Along (Scene Taken from: "Movin' and Groovin'")
- Shake Your Dino Tail! (Episode Featured: "Play for Exercise!")
- El Barney Boogie
- Dance with Barney (Episode Featured: "Movin' Along")
|Season Seven Songs|
|• The Idea Song • The Caboose Rides in the Back • Up Is Up and Down Is Down • Run, Run in One Place
• Music Is For Everyone • I'm a Happy Helper • The Pudding Song • In and Out the Circle • Patter of the Rain • Bubbles
• The Duckies Do • Shapes • It's a Wonderful World of Shapes • Me and My Family • Splash and Sprinkle
• My Very Cool House