|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Red, Blue and Circles Too!|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 30, 1993|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|
May I Help You?
Honk! Honk! A Goose on the Loose!
The focus is shapes and colors. Barney shows the children they surrounded by a variety of interesting shapes and beautiful colors. Flags, hoops and sponge painting help the kids learn while having fun.
Educational Theme: Shapes and Colors
- Barney (Body: David Joyner, Voice: Bob West)
- Baby Bop (Body: Jeff Ayers, Voice: Julie Johnson)
- Michael (Brian Eppes)
- Tina (Jessica Zucha)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Barney Theme Song
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Painting the Shapes
- The Rainbow Song
- Old Brass Wagon
- My Yellow Blankey
- Wave the Flags
- I Love You
- This is the first episode Tina is wearing a yellow cast.
- Luci is mentioned in this episode, but she does not appear because she had already left the show after Season 1 ended.
- The episode was released in "Barney's Colors and Shapes", a VHS two-pack that also came with a VHS copy of the season 1 episode "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard". In Asia, it was released on DVD in 2008 with the season 7 episode "Red, Blue, and Yellow".
- This is the 3rd episode something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was when Tosha put Barney in a Jack-In-The-Box that she made and as she yelled the word "POP," He came to life.
- This group (Michael, Kathy, Tosha, and Tina) also appeared in two episodes, "Home Sweet Homes" and "Hoo's in the Forest?"
- In the original English version of the episode, a scene of Barney and the kids notice that Tina broke her arm plays no music. However, in the international dubbed version of the episode, that scene plays music.
- It is revealed that Tosha's favorite color is purple.
- A picture from this episode would later be used in the Season 3 episode On the Move.