Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Red, Blue and Circles Too!|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 30, 1993|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|
|Theme||Shapes and Colors|
May I Help You?
Honk! Honk! A Goose on the Loose!
The focus is shapes and colors. Barney shows the children they surrounded by a variety of interesting shapes and beautiful colors. Flags, hoops and sponge painting help the kids learn while having fun.
- Barney Theme Song
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Painting the Shapes
- The Rainbow Song
- Old Brass Wagon
- My Yellow Blankey
- Wave the Flags
- I Love You
- The episode was released in "Barney's Colors and Shapes", a VHS two-pack that also came with a VHS copy of the season 1 episode "The Treasure of Rainbow Beard". In Asia, it was released on DVD in 2008 with the season 7 episode "Red, Blue, and Yellow."
- This group (Michael, Kathy, Tosha, and Tina) also appeared in two episodes, "Home Sweet Homes" and "Hoo's in the Forest?"
- In the original English version of the episode, a scene of Barney and the kids notice that Tina broke her arm plays no music. However, in the international dubbed version of the episode, that scene plays music.
- It is revealed that Tosha's favorite color is purple.
- A picture from this episode would later be used in the Season 3 episode On the Move.
|•Falling for Autumn! • Grandparents are Grand! • May I Help You? • Red, Blue and Circles Too!
• Honk! Honk! A Goose on the Loose! • Hoo's in the Forest? • I Can Do That! • Grown-Ups for a Day! • Picture This!
• Look at Me, I'm 3! • The Exercise Circus! • My Favorite Things • The Dentist Makes Me Smile
• Stop, Look and Be Safe! • An Adventure in Make Believe • The Alphabet Zoo • Having Tens of Fun!
• A Very Special Delivery!