|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Ready, Set, Go!|
|Season 6, Episode 19|
|Air date||April 13, 2000|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Alexander Laughton|
Here Comes the Firetruck!
You Are Special
Ms. Crisp, a travel agent, stops by the school and gives the kids transportation posters and leaves the extras at the school. Barney comes to life and sends the extra posters flying, though B.J. and Baby Bop find them. After the kids recall their day with Ms. Crisp and hang up the other posters, they (along with the two other dinos) pretend that they are traveling in various ways, along with taking Barney on a trip with Travel Agent Baby Bop. First, they go on a city bus with Chip. Next, they take a ship (by using the treehouse), sailed by Captain Keesha. Baby Bop mentions that Barney will take an airplane next, but they can't find B.J. and Emily. Meanwhile, Barney shows Baby Bop, Miss Etta, and the kids different kinds of airplanes on the Adventure Screen. Afterwards, B.J. and Emily are found in the treehouse lookout, pretending to fly in an airplane. Lastly, Danny takes everyone on a make believe train ride, with help from Barney. The kids ask him what method of transportation he liked best, which Barney says he likes them all and that his favorite part of going on a trip is coming home to his friends.
Educational Theme: Transportation
- Barney Theme Song
- The Noble Duke of York
- The Adventure Song
- The Wheels on the Bus
- I'd Love to Sail
- Hey, Look at Me! I Can Fly!
- I've Been Working on the Railroad
- It's Good to Be Home
- I Love You
- Barney Says
- End Credits
- Scooter sings a slight parody of The Beach Boys song Surfer Girl ("Surfer Squirrel..."), after popping out of a surfer poster that was attached to his hole in the Treehouse tree.
- This episode marks the last appearances of Chip and The Adventure Screen.
- Emily's pigtails from her debut return in this episode.
- Footage of the Wright Brother's plane is shown in The Adventure Screen.
- The train used in Barney's Night Before Christmas returns in this episode. It would later be seen on the DVD cover of A Very Merry Christmas.