|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||March 13, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|
The kids brought their pets for show and tell at school as Barney and his friends talk about taking care of pets. The pets are Julie's dog, Scooter, Kathy's parakeet, Priscilla, Carlos's pets are Fluffy the kitten and Super, Dee and Duper the fish and Kenneth's rabbit, Snuggles.
Educational Theme: Pets
Stories: Harry the Dirty Dog
- Barney (Body: David Joyner, Voice: Bob West)
- Carlos (Corey Lopez)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Kenneth (Nathan Regan)
- Julie (Susannah Wetzel)
- Barney Theme Song
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Let's Do the Tricks My Doggie Does
- The Little Bird
- Pretty Kitty Blues
- Down By the Bay
- Let's Take Care of Our Pets
- The Barney Bag
- Hippity Hop to the Barber Shop
- I Love You
- This is the 2nd appearance of Julie's adopted puppy. On this episode, she reveals that she named him Scooter.
- Carlos's goldfish are named Super, Dee, and Duper; a pun on Barney's famous catch phrase ("Super-dee-duper!").
- It is revealed that Kathy's apartment doesn't allow dogs and cats, and her Nana is allergic to their fur, anyway.
- Kathy wears the same shirt in Room for Everyone and Camera Safari, except with shorts instead of the dress.
- Julie has the same hairstyle in Honk, Honk, a Goose On the Loose, Barney Live in New York City, If the Shoe Fits..., and A Welcome Home
- Kenneth wears the same shirt in Hats Off to BJ!
- This is the only time where Carlos and Kenneth appear together at the same time.