|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 7, Episode 11|
|Air date||September 20, 2002|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Counting & Numbers|
A New Friend
This Way In! This Way Out!
After a fun game of "Hide and Seek", Tony shows off a box full of numbers that he and his dad made for the school bulletin board. When a gust of wind blows them away, Barney and his friends go on a number hunt all over the park and eventually find all of the numbers in sequential order. Looking inside the caboose, they discover that numbers are everywhere they look. Adding a little fun to the number hunt, they play Number Limbo and make Six Shake Pudding. Barney leads the group in several musical numbers as they sing "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe," "There Are Seven Days in a Week," and Baby Bop's favorite, "Look at Me, I'm Three." With only two numbers to go, Barney invites the viewers to help him find numbers 9 and 10. You can always count on Barney for fun!
- Barney Theme Song
- Having Fun Song
- A Hunting We Will Go
- One Two Buckle My Shoe
- Look at Me, I'm Three
- Roll Over
- Number Limbo
- The Pudding Song
- There Are Seven Days
- A Big Parade Of Numbers
- I Love You
- Starting with this episode, new episodes from Season 7 would only originally air on "PBS" on Fridays.
- This is the second time the wind blows something away that Tony made. The first time was Up, Down and Around!
- On August 5, 2003, this episode was released on home video as "Barney's Numbers! Numbers!".
- Though BJ was on the cover for the video releases, he doesn't appear in this episode.
|•All Aboard! • Up, Down and Around! • Tea-riffic Manners • Puppy Love • Bunches of Boxes • Stop! Go!
• Red, Yellow and Blue! • Play for Exercise! • Come Blow Your Horn! • A New Friend • Numbers! Numbers!
• This Way In! This Way Out! • Spring Into Fun! • Play It Safe! • Three Lines, Three Corners • A Parade of Bikes
• It's a Happy Day! • My Family and Me • Splish! Splash! • BJ's Really Cool House