|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 9, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 9, 2004|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Exercising and Moving Your Body|
Let's Make Music!
Let Your Creativity Fly!
Barney and the children learn how they can move their bodies in different activities.
- Barney Theme Song
- The Gaggle, Giggle, Wiggle Dance
- The Duckies Do
- The Dino Dance
- Run, Run in One Place
- The Baby Bop Hop
- Move Your Body
- Looby Loo
- I Love You
- In the home video release of Movin' and Groovin', the credits state the directors for the home video were Fred Holmes and Jim Rowley, while the writer was Stephen White. In this episode and the next one, it states the director was only Jim Rowley, and the writer was Michael Anthony Steele. It may have been a goof, but it is unknown who the real director and writer is.
- Mr. Boyd is mentioned in this episode, even though he doesn't make an appearance.
- This is the 18th time where Time Lapse is used. It's when David as The Haire ran fast in the race.
- This is included in the Barney episode videos Movin' and Groovin' and Dance with Barney.
- The three kids (Kami, David, and Stacy) also appeared in Let's Make Music!.