|Barney & Friends Episode|
|May I Help You?|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||September 29, 1993|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Grandparents Are Grand! (1993)
Red, Blue and Circles Too!
Barney teaches the children about being "good helpers" and good manners. The kids take turns at school being the classroom helper. They also learn about good manners when they act out the "Three Billy Goats Gruff".
Edacational Theme: Being Good Helpers & Having Good Manners
Stories: The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Barney (Body: David Joyner, Voice: Bob West)
- Baby Bop (Body: Jeff Ayers, Voice: Julie Johnson)
- Shawn (John David Bennett II)
- Derek (Rickey Carter)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Min (Pia Manalo)
Song List Edit
- Barney Theme Song
- The Alphabet Song
- Taking Turns
- There Are Seven Days In A Week
- The Barney Bag
- The Fishing Song
- Please and Thank You
- People Helping Other People
- Looby Loo
- Clean Up
- When I Walk Out of the Classroom
- I Love You
- This is the first time Tosha is talking about her mom having a baby. She continues talking about it until A Very Special Delivery!.
- According to this episode, Shawn is supposed to get glasses after being told by Derek. But Grown-Ups for a Day! is the actual last episode before he gets them.
- This group (Derek, Min, Shawn, and Tosha) also appeared in Imagination Island. Three of them (Shawn, Min, and Tosha) also appeared in Shawn & the Beanstalk, and Barney Safety (with Jason), and Kids for Character.
- Even though Baby Bop knows how to count to 10 in this episode and Falling for Autumn!, she didn't know how to in "A-Counting We Will Go!"
- It is revealed that Min was the classroom helper before Shawn.
- This is the third time Baby Bop's blanket is found by Barney and the kids before she appears.
- Min wear's the same dress in Having Tens of Fun!
- Tosha's pigtails from her debut returns in this episode.
- This episode uses the Falling for Autumn! arrangement of I Love You, this is also the first time it's sung in the classroom.