|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Look What I Can Do!|
|Season 9, Episode 16|
|Air date||May 9, 2005|
|Written by||Edward L. Rose|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme|| Trying New Things|
Easy as ABC
Making a Move!
We first see the kids jump roping. The kids say that Kami is very good at jumping rope. Barney comes in and the kids tell him that there playing a game called I Can Do. Rachel can run fast. Jackson can hop. They then decide to think of more things for there I Can Do game.
Kami can do a cart-wheel! Rachel can spin. Jackson can go across the monkey bars. Baby Bop can do a dance like a ballerina. While singing there ABC's BJ comes and shows everyone is cool baseball trick! The gang then decides to do an I Can Do show.
While practicing for the show, Baby Bop is doing her new trick on her tricycle, but she accidentally knocks down all the flags, and she is upset that she will not be able to do it right, so Barney and the kids encourage her to keep trying. The show has now begin! Rachel can Hula-Hoop, Kami can skip over the rope, Jackson can dance, BJ can make a slam dunk, Baby Bop can ride her tricycle around the flags, and Barney can juggle! It's fun trying new things!
- Barney Theme Song
- The Hopping Song
- I Can Do
- The Baby Bop Hop
- Alphabet Song
- You Might Like Something New
- Captain Pickles
- Try and Try Again
- You've Got to Be You
- I Love You
- This episode marks the last appearance of Kami.
- After not being used for 7 years, the song, "I Can Do" returns in this episode, since "Try It, You'll Like It!".
- After not being used for 8 years, the song, "You've Got to Be You" returns in this episode, since "A Different Kind of Mystery".
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|• Everybody's Got Feelings • Caring Hearts • Let's Make Music! • Movin' Along • Let Your Creativity Fly!
• Imagine That! • All About Me • My Baby Brother • Keep On Truckin' • I'm A Builder • Coming On Strong
• Let's Play Games! • You Can Count on Me! • A Wonderful World of Colors and Shapes • Easy as ABC
• Look What I Can Do! • Making a Move! • Home, Safe Home • On the Road Again
• My Friends, The Doctor and the Dentist