|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Let's Help Mother Goose!|
|Season 1, Episode 15|
|Air date||April 24, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes|
Our Earth, Our Home
Be a Friend
Mother Goose needs help! A bookworm has eaten the pages from her book of nursery rhymes, and Barney and the kids must help her remember some missing nursery rhymes! Songs, dances, puzzles and puppets showcase more than 20 favorite rhymes...and Barney's friends learn how much fun a book can be!
- Barney Theme Song
- Mother Goose, Please Appear
- I'm Mother Goose
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Humpty Dumpty
- Old King Cole
- Tea Party Medley: Polly Put the Kettle On/Little Jack Horner/The Muffin Man/Pat-A-Cake/Pease Porridge Hot/Polly Put the Kettle On (Reprise)
- Peter Piper
- Three Little Kittens
- Jack Be Nimble
- One Two Buckle My Shoe
- Outdoor Medley: Jack and Jill/Little Miss Muffet/Little Boy Blue/Mary, Mary Quite Contrary
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- I Love You
- On May 26, 1993, this episode was released on home video as "Barney Rhymes with Mother Goose". It was never released by Time Life.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Mother Goose in the Barney franchise.
- In the 1993 PBS pledge drive marathon version, the songs, "I'm Mother Goose", the "Tea Party Medley", and "Peter Piper" were cut out, presumably for time constraints.
- Zippity the Hamster is mentioned in this episode.
- In international cuts of this episode, the "Tea Party Medley" and "The Mulberry Bush" are sung, but cut short.