|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Is Everybody Happy?|
|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Air date||November 18, 1997|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
First Day of School
Pennies, Nickels, Dimes
The children are preparing for the "Kid's Carnival" to be held later in the day at the school. Chip is very excited about the special tower he is creating for the carnival. Baby Bop's natural curiosity and eagerness to participate lead her into some trouble when she accidentally topples Chip's surprise. By working together, the children, Baby Bop and Barney help Chip finish his "Twinkle Tower" in time for the Carnival. Throughout the day the children experience happy, sad, and angry emotions. They learn different ways to express their feelings and positive ways to deal with their emotions.
Educational Theme: Emotions and Forgiveness
Stories: The Three Little Pigs
- Barney Theme Song
- I Can See It on Your Face
- I Just Can't Wait
- Puttin' On a Show
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- The Barney Bag
- I Can Laugh
- People Helping Other People
- I Love You
- This is the first episode written by Perri Verdino-Gates. He will continue writing for the show until 2006.
- This was also the last Barney video to be co-released by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment in 1997 in the PBS Kids Pack of Pals.
- Barney is not seen coming to life in this episode. However, sparkles are seen around him when he appears.
- This is the first and only time a kid in the series actually angry.