|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Is Everybody Happy?|
|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Air date||November 18, 1997|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
First Day of School
Pennies, Nickels, Dimes
The children are preparing for the "Kid's Carnival" in the school playground to be held later in the day at the school. Throughout the day, Barney and his friends experience happy, sad, and angry emotions. They learn different ways to express their feelings and positive ways to deal with their emotions. Chip is very excited about the special tower he is creating for the carnival. Baby Bop's natural curiosity and eagerness to participate lead her into some trouble when she accidentally breaks Chip's surprise. By working together, the children, Baby Bop and Barney help Chip fix his "Twinkle Tower" in time for the Carnival.
Stories: The Three Little Pigs
- Barney Theme Song
- I Can See It on Your Face
- I Just Can't Wait
- Puttin' On A Show
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- The Barney Bag
- I Can Laugh
- People Helping Other People
- I Love You
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|• First Day of School • Is Everybody Happy? • Pennies, Nickels, Dimes • We've Got Rhythm • Tick Tock Clocks!
• Waiting for Mr. MacRooney • Let's Build Together • It's Tradition • A Picture of Health • Play Ball!
• A Different Kind of Mystery • Going on a Bear Hunt • Let's Eat • Tree-Mendous Trees • Good, Clean Fun!
• Easy, Breezy Day! • All Mixed Up • Oh, Brother...She's My Sister • Once a Pond a Time • E-I-E-I-O