|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Hoo's in the Forest?|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 4, 1993|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Honk! Honk! A Goose on the Loose!
I Can Do That!
Barney and the kids explore a forest while listening to the different sounds there.
Edacational Theme: Animal Sounds and the Wonders of Nature
Stories: Good Night Owl
Song List Edit
- Barney Theme Song
- Our Friend Barney Had a Band
- Four Little Butterflies
- The Frog on a Log
- Silly Sounds
- Skip to My Lou
- I Love You
- Mr. Bear is played by Jenny Dempsey (BJ's costume actor in the second season; and Baby Bop's costume performer in the first season), and is voiced by Jonathan Hayes.
- The same bear costume would later return in Super Singing Circus.
- The Falling for Autumn! version of "I Love You" is used in this episode. In the Israeli version of this episode, the Season 1 version of "I Love You" was used.
- In international cuts of the episode, the songs "Sarasponda" and "The Frog on a Log" aren't sung.
- Kathy wears the same sweater in "The Dentist Makes Me Smile" and "A Very Special Delivery!".