|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Home Sweet Homes|
|Season 1, Episode 28|
|Air date||May 13, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Types of Homes for People and Animals|
Oh, What a Day!
Barney lectures on animal's homes based on kids' pictures. The kids also draw pictures of different houses for people.
Stories:The Three Little Pigs
- Barney Theme Song
- Home on the Range
- That's a Home to Me
- Winter's Wonderful
- If I Lived Under the Sea
- The Caterpillar Song
- The Frog on a Log
- Brushing My Teeth (Instrumental)
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- I Love You
- This episode marks the final time "Shimbaree, Shimbarah" is heard.
- On August 25, 1993, this episode was released on home video as Barney's Home Sweet Homes, but it was never released by Time Life.
- The first picture seen on the end credits of this episode was also used for the credits sequences in seasons two and three.
- A picture would be later seen in Tosha's scrapbook in the home video Sing and Dance with Barney.
- "The Frog on a Log" was not sung for international markets.