|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Home Sweet Homes|
|Season 1, Episode 28|
|Air date||May 13, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Oh, What a Day!
Barney lectures on animal's homes based on children's pictures. The children also draw pictures of different houses for people.
Educational Theme: Different Types of Homes for People and Animals
Stories: The Three Little Pigs
- Barney Theme Song
- Home on the Range
- That's a Home to Me
- Winter's Wonderful
- If I Lived Under the Sea
- The Caterpillar Song
- The Frog on a Log
- Brushing My Teeth (Instrumental)
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- I Love You
- Barney (Body: David Joyner, Voice: Bob West)
- Michael (Brian Eppes)
- Tina (Jessica Zucha)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- This is the last time "Shimbaree, Shimbarah" is heard.
- This episode was released on Home Video in 1993 as Barney's Home Sweet Homes.
- The song Brushing My Teeth is played as an instrumental during the Three Little Pigs play.
- The first picture seen on the end credits of this episode was also used for the credits sequences in Seasons 2 and 3.
- This group (Michael, Tina, Tosha, and Kathy) also appeared on Hoo's in the Forest? and Red, Blue and Circles Too! (with Baby Bop) from Season 2.
- This is the eighth episode to feature only one boy (Michael).
- This is the first time Barney sings "The Frog on the Log" with the kids.
- Michael wears the same shirt in "Be a Friend", and Kathy wears the same shirt in A Camping We Will Go! (with shorts) and When I Grow Up... (with a different dress).
- Three of the kids (Michael, Tosha and Kathy) also appeared in Doctor Barney is Here! and Be a Friend (with Derek), Having Tens of Fun! (with Min) and A Camping We Will Go! (with Luci and Min).
- In the Spanish version, The Frog on a Log was not sung.