|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Home Sweet Homes|
|Season 1, Episode 28|
|Air date||May 13, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Different Types of Homes for People and Animals|
Oh, What a Day!
Barney lectures on animal's homes based on children's pictures. The children also draw pictures of different houses for people.
Stories: The Three Little Pigs
- Barney Theme Song
- Home on the Range
- That's a Home to Me
- Winter's Wonderful
- If I Lived Under the Sea
- The Caterpillar Song
- The Frog on a Log
- Brushing My Teeth (Instrumental)
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- I Love You
Barney Songs That Debuted In This Episode
- This episode marks the final time "Shimbaree, Shimbarah" is heard.
- This episode was released on Home Video in 1993 as Barney's Home Sweet Homes. It was never released by Time Life.
- The first picture seen on the end credits of this episode was also used for the credits sequences in Seasons 2 and 3.
- This group (Michael, Tina, Tosha, and Kathy) also appeared on Hoo's in the Forest? and Red, Blue and Circles Too! (with Baby Bop) from Season 2.
- In the Spanish version, The Frog on a Log was not sung.