|Barney & Friends|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Air date||May 4, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|
Practice Makes Music
A Camping We Will Go!
Barney & Friends are in the mood for an adventure--and they have one, when they all help Baby Bop learn more about neighborhoods! From talking about crossing streets safely and Barney showing his "neighborhood" to making pretend neighborhood stops at the Grocery Store, the Post Office, the Library and Derek's Restaurant. With a little imagination, exploring your neighborhood can be an adventure in itself.
Educational Theme: Neighbors
Stories: Luci's Dinosaur Dream
- Barney Theme Song
- Lookin' Round My Neighborhood
- Hi, Neighbor!
- Hokey Pokey
- When I Walk Across The Street
- I Scream You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream
- On Top of Spaghetti
- I Love You
- Baby Bop returned in this episode after being absent for more than a week since "Alphabet Soup!".
- This is the first episode directed by Bruce Deck.
- This group (Derek, Luci, Shawn, and Tina) also appeared in Down on Barney's Farm.
- Mr. Novak, one of the neighbors mentioned, is seen in Walk Around the Block with Barney.
- Min is mentioned in this episode.
- The "invisible dog" would later make an appearance in Best in Show.
- This is the only time Barney mentions his own childhood when he referred to what his old neighborhood looked like.