|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Having Tens of Fun!|
|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Air date||October 19, 1993|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
The Alphabet Zoo
A Very Special Delivery!
Kathy, Min, and Tosha are waving goodbye to the other children, and they play a game of hopscotch while they are singing "One Two Buckle My Shoe". After that, Michael
Educational Theme: Numbers and Counting, and Learning about Cultures, Songs, Games, and Surprises
Stories: Ten, Nine Eight by Molly Bang
Song List Edit
- Barney Theme Song
- One Two Buckle My Shoe
- Hello, Goodbye
- This Old Man
- Ten Little Fingers and Toes
- Aiken Drum
- The Ants Go Marching
- A Big Parade Of Numbers
- Hello, Goodbye (Reprise)
- I Love You
- This is Michael's last regular appearance on the TV series. He returns as a special guest along with Min, Kathy and Tosha in the special Sing and Dance with Barney.
- Michael is the only Backyard Gang member to appear in this episode.
- This episode was flimed on April 2, 1993.
- On July 2, 1996, this episode was released on a two-pack VHS set along with "The Exercise Circus!" as "Parade of Numbers". It was later released as a separate video.
- This group (Min, Kathy, Michael and Tosha) also appeared in the episode, "A Camping We Will Go!" (with Luci).
- This is the last episode to use the Season 2 arrangement of I Love You.
- The songs Hello, Goodbye and Aiken Drum were came from Spain and Italy that is used in this episode.
- The ten boxes that Baby Bop has are similar to nestling dolls.
- The outfit Min wears is the same one as in "May I Help You?".
- Despite never appearing on the series again, Mr. Tenagain would later appear in the book Barney's Happy Valentine's Day.
- The episode uses the Falling for Autumn! version of "I Love You" is used. In the Israel production, the "If the Shoe Fits..." version of "I Love You" was used in this episode, due to it being one of the last episodes of the series.
- The actor who plays Mr. Tenagain (R. Bruce Elliott) would later play Ryan's grandpa in Grandpa's Visit.
- This is the thirteenth episode to feature only one boy (Michael).
- In the Hebrew version, This Old Man was not sung. Also, Dana (the Hebrew version of Tina) is seen wiggling her toes.
- According to a behind-the-scenes photo,