|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Grandparents Are Grand!|
|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 28, 1993|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Falling for Autumn!
May I Help You?
Derek's grandparents are in town and his Granddad arrives to pick him up from school. Barney and the kids give him a tour of the classroom. From making spider cookies to an old-time radio show, it's a day full of fun games and activities. Kathy's Nana even joins in the fun. Tina misses her abuelo, but Nana and Grandad show that no matter where grandparents are, they still love you.
- Barney Theme Song
- Down on Grandpa's Farm
- No Matter What The Name
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Who Took The Cookies?
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- No Matter Where They Are
- I Love You
- Barney (Body: David Joyner, Voice: Bob West)
- Derek (Rickey Carter)
- Tina (Jessica Zucha)
- Min (Pia Manalo)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Granddad Richards (Cliff Porter; guest)
- Kathy's Nana (Jane Hall; guest)
- Mr. Toodles (only heard on radio: voiced by Bob West)
- This group (Derek, Tina, Min, and Kathy) also appeared on the episode "Alphabet Soup!".
- This is the first episode to have the 1990-1992 arrangement of "I Love You" shortened.
- It is revealed in this episode that Derek's last name is Richards according to his Granddad. It is also revealed that Min's grandfather used to have a farm when he lived in the Phillipines.
- This is the first time a half-door is shown in the classroom. It is later shown in some episodes.
- This is the fourth time Bob West voices another character besides Barney. In this episode, he also voices Mr. Toodles.