|Barney & Friends|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||April 15, 1992|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
The Treasure of Rainbow Beard
Caring Means Sharing
When Min leaves for a trip to her grandma's to celebrate her birthday, Michael wishes that everyone can go on a trip. With help from Captain Barney, the gang is flown in to Imagination City. There, they explore different transportation methods, from trains and boats to just walking around.
Educational Theme: Transportation
- Barney Theme Song
- My Aunt Came Back
- The Airplane Song
- Sally The Camel
- The Wheels on the Bus
- The Happy Wanderer
- Down By the Station
- Hurry, Hurry, Drive the Firetruck
- Sailing Medley: (A Sailor Went To Sea, Sea, Sea; Sailing, Sailing; and Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
- I Love You
- Min makes a cameo appearance in this episode.
- Sally the Camel and the "Barney's Fire Department" Fire Truck were both used in Barney in Concert.
- This was the first Barney & Friends episode never to be released on VHS.
- This is the second Barney & Friends episode where the magic words Shimbaree, Shimbarah are used. The first being Four Seasons Day.
- This is also the second episode where no one goes inside the classroom. The first being Four Seasons Day.
- A different Barney doll (the same one used at the beginning of "Hop to It!") is used during this episode
- Before Barney came to life, you can see the doll isn't on the tire swing, before his voice is heard.
- Min's same dress is shown in Caring Means Sharing and Hola, Mexico!.
- Derek wears the same shirt in "I Just Love Bugs".
- Kathy wears the same shirt in Caring Means Sharing and What's That Shadow?.
- Derek has a different hairstyle in this episode.