|Barney & Friends|
|Four Seasons Day|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||April 13, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Eat, Drink and Be Healthy!
The Treasure of Rainbow Beard
Talk about the weather! The kids do much more than that as Barney squeezes all four seasons into one rollicking make-believe holiday. You won't believe how much fun you can have celebrating the wind, rain, and the snow. There's a barrel-full of songs about Spring's showers, Summer's warmth, Fall's leaves, and Winter's chill.
Educational Theme: The Weather and Wonders of the Four Seasons
- Barney Theme Song
- Four Seasons Day
- Rain Medley: (Little Drops of Water; Rain, Rain Go Away; and It's Raining, It's Pouring...)
- If It Never Ever Rained Again
- Mister Sun
- The Fall Song
- Winter's Wonderful
- Skating, Skating
- I Love You
- This is the first Barney & Friends episode to use the magic words Shimbaree, Shimbarah, from the Barney & the Backyard Gang series.
- During the Barney Says segment, there is a shot of Michael and Shawn together after Barney sings the first two lines of "Skating, Skating".
- This is also the first episode where the kids see Barney after he turns back into his plush form before they say goodbye.
- This was the 2nd episode where the Barney doll doesn't wink. The first was "Playing It Safe". In this episode, a snowflake disappears from his nose.
- This is the first episode in which the Barney doll wears something.
- This is the first time the kids ask Barney's name before he comes to life.
- Min wears the same shirt (with different shorts) in When I Grow Up... and Everyone is Special, and Shawn wears the same shirt in A World of Music.
- Three of these kids (Michael, Min, and Shawn) also appeared in The Queen of Make-Believe with Tina, and in Let's Help Mother Goose! with Kathy.
- This is the 2nd time Barney falls asleep. The first time was in Waiting for Santa.