|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Five Kinds of Fun!|
|Season 6, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 9, 1999|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by|| Alexander Laughton|
You've Got to Have Art
Count Me In!
A school lesson about "Explorers" prompts the kids to want to explore their own world—but they're not sure they've got the right equipment for the job. Barney helps them to explore with their five senses. Barney has five boxes- each representing one of the five senses- and each with a fun game or surprise inside. The children enjoy squishy paint, a guessing game of different smells, a listening game of sounds in the neighborhood, and tasting treats from Barney's kitchen. But the very best way to explore the world is by using your imagination...and spending the day with Barney!
- Barney Theme Song
- We're Sailing Out Over the Ocean
- The Five Senses Song
- Icky, Squishy, Gooey, Ooey
- What Makes a Flower So Pretty?
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Look Both Ways
- The Muffin Man
- The Five Senses Song (Reprise)
- I Love You
- This is the only other Season 6 episode to feature the Season 5 Barney costume. This could possibly be because the Season 6 Barney costume wasn't completed yet when this and Itty Bitty Bugs were being filmed.
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|• Stick with Imagination! • Itty Bitty Bugs • Grandparents are Grand • Snack Time! • A Sunny, Snowy Day
• You've Got to Have Art • Five Kinds of Fun! • Count Me In! • Who's Who at the Zoo? • Birthday Olé
• Excellent Exercise! • Brushing Up on Teeth • A "Little" Mother Goose • Good Job! • It's Home to Me
• How Does Your Garden Grow? • You Can Do It! • Here Comes the Firetruck! • Ready, Set, Go! • You Are Special