|Barney & Friends Episode|
|First Things First!|
|Season 5, Episode 14|
|Air date||November 19, 1998|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme|| Playing with Friends|
Sweet as Honey
Aunt Rachel Is Here!
Barney teaches BJ and the group that planning a happy day is like building a puzzle. You add to it bit by bit from the first fun thing you do till the last! They play with trains; play hide & seek; dress up; draw pictures; Barney reads his own illustrated version of ‘The Tortoise and The Hare’; dance and sing. After each activity, another mysterious puzzle piece turns up until, in the end, all are able to see what makes a day really super-deee-duper for Barney!
Stories: The Tortoise and the Hare
- Barney Theme Song
- I've Been Working on the Railroad
- Taking Turns
- The More We Play Together
- Animal Parade
- Colors Make Me Happy
- Books Are Fun!
- The Gaggle, Giggle, Wiggle Dance
- I Love You
|• Books Are Fun! • Trading Places • Safety First! • Circle of Friends • The One and Only You • Barney's Band
• Try It, You'll Like It! • Colors All Around • Howdy, Friends! • Seven Days a Week • Hidden Treasures
• A Royal Welcome • Sweet as Honey • First Things First! • Aunt Rachel Is Here! • It's a Rainy Day! • Easy Does It!
• What's in a Name? • A Very Special Mouse • A Package of Friendship