|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the song.|
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Colors All Around|
|Season 5, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 11, 1998|
|Written by||Donna Cooner|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Try It, You'll Like It!
Mr. Boyd needs some help to decide what color to paint the cafeteria wall. Barney and the kids join in to help him decide by exploring the colors through a special color hat. Drawing out colored items from the hat to remind them of the colors, they act out a Mother Goose nursery rhyme, sing songs, and paint to explore each color. Baby Bop and BJ join in the color fun, too, as everyone tries to figure out just the right color for Mr. Boyd to use. Finally, Barney tips the color hat over and a rainbow spills out onto the playground. Mr. Boyd is delighted. A rainbow will make a perfect mural for the hallway.
- Barney Theme Song
- Colors All Around
- Little Boy Blue
- My Yellow Blankey
- Down By the Station
- Mix a Color
- I Put a Smile On
- And the Green Grass Grows All Around
- The Rainbow Song
- I Love You
- This is the only time Mr. Boyd sees Barney coming to life.
- In the Korean episode, there is a wooden battery powered train instead of the one in the English version.
- This is one of the few Korean episodes to have an American format of the ending in which the kids actually say goodbye to Barney and leave before he turns back into a doll. (Normally, the Korean episodes would have Barney disappear during the second verse of "I Love You", and then pan over to him as a doll when the song ends).
|• Books Are Fun! • Trading Places • Safety First! • Circle of Friends • The One and Only You • Barney's Band
• Try It, You'll Like It! • Colors All Around • Howdy, Friends! • Seven Days a Week • Hidden Treasures
• A Royal Welcome • Sweet as Honey • First Things First! • Aunt Rachel Is Here! • It's a Rainy Day! • Easy Does It!
• What's in a Name? • A Very Special Mouse • A Package of Friendship