- This video is not to be confused with the song of the same name.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Colors All Around|
|Season 5, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 11, 1998|
|Written by||Donna Cooner|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Try It, You'll Like It!
Mr. Boyd needs help deciding what color to paint the cafeteria wall. The children help him decide by exploring the colors with Barney's special color hat. Choosing colored items from the hat prompts them to act out nursery rhymes and sing songs. They also explore new colors that are created when mixing two colors together when finger painting. Barney throws the hat into the air and a rainbow spills out onto the playground: a perfect mural for the hallway.
- Barney Theme Song
- Colors All Around
- Little Boy Blue
- My Yellow Blankey
- Down By the Station
- Mix a Color
- I Put a Smile On
- And the Green Grass Grows All Around
- The Rainbow Song
- I Love You
- This is the only time Mr. Boyd sees Barney coming to life.
- In the Korean episode, there is a wooden battery powered train instead of the one in the English version.
- This is one of the few Korean episodes to have an American format of the ending in which the kids actually say goodbye to Barney and leave before he turns back into a doll. (Normally, the Korean episodes would have Barney disappear during the second verse of "I Love You", and then pan over to him as a doll when the song ends).
|• Books Are Fun! • Trading Places • Safety First! • Circle of Friends • The One and Only You • Barney's Band
• Try It, You'll Like It! • Colors All Around • Howdy, Friends! • Seven Days a Week • Hidden Treasures
• A Royal Welcome • Sweet as Honey • First Things First! • Aunt Rachel Is Here! • It's a Rainy Day! • Easy Does It!
• What's in a Name? • A Very Special Mouse • A Package of Friendship