|Type:||Main Character - (1994-1997)|
|First appearance:||Barney Live! In New York City|
|Last appearance:||Barney's Sense-Sational Day|
Like Tina and Luci, Carlos and his little brother, Juan, who was played by Michael Krost, are of Mexican descent. Even though he and Juan are brothers, they are only seen together in two episodes of Season 3; If the Shoe Fits... and Any Way You Slice It, both of which Min appeared in. He also has a cat named Fluffy and a bowl of goldfish (named Super, Dee, and Duper; a pun on Barney's famous phrase) for pets as seen in Our Furry, Feathered, Fishy Friends.
Carlos lives with Juan, his mother, his father, and a grandmother in his family, as mentioned in the episode Room for Everyone. He had painted a picture of himself and his family in the same episode.
- If the Shoe Fits...
- Room for Everyone
- Shopping for a Surprise!
- Any Way You Slice It
- A Welcome Home
- Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends
- It's Raining, It's Pouring...
- Are We There Yet?
- Ship, Ahoy!
- Up We Go!
- Barney Live! In New York City (first appearance)
- Carlos never appeared with Luci, Tina, David, Michael, Shawn (without wearing glasses), Stephen, or Ashley and Alissa.
- Carlos only appeared alongside with Derek in Barney Live! In New York City.