|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 11A|
|Air date||October 2, 2006|
|Written by||Cheryl Ammeter|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Barney is celebrating his birthday, and his friends are planning a surprise birthday party for him. Riff decides to make him a homemade gift, but when he realizes that the others are giving Barney store-bought gifts, Riff feels ashamed and leaves the party. After Barney convinces him to return, Baby Bop finds Riff's present and presents it to Barney. It is then revealed that the gift is a music box that plays Barney's Birthday Song, which Barney greatly enjoys. The children ask Riff to show them how to make their own music boxes, and Riff feels more confident.
- Barney Theme Song
- Friendship Song
- What Shall We Make Today
- Why Can't I?
- Barney's Birthday Song
- A Friend Like You
- This is the third episode of Barney & Friends, the first two being "Happy Birthday, Barney!" and "It's Your Birthday, Barney!", in which Barney celebrates his own birthday.
- This episode was featured in Happy Birthday, Barney.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya