|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Brushing Up on Teeth|
|Season 6, Episode 12|
|Air date||April 4, 2000|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Alexander Laughton|
A "Little" Mother Goose
Barney talks to the kids about dental health, which includes, of course, brushing your teeth and going to the dentist, and eating healthy foods.
Educational Theme: Teeth Hygiene and Visiting the Dentist
- Barney Theme Song
- If You're Happy And You Know It
- What Would I Do Without My Teeth?
- Laugh With Me!
- Brushing My Teeth
- Snackin' On Healthy Food
- Silly Sounds
- I Put A Smile On
- I Love You
- This episode marks the final appearance of Linda.
- Baby Bop gets tickled in this episode.
- It is revealed in this episode that Danny's favorite color is green.
- In the last scene of this episode, some pictures such as Danny coming out of the look-out slide taken from the camera were shown before filming.
- This is the first time we see the inside of Barney's mouth.