|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Big Brother Rusty: China|
|Season 13, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 8, 2009|
|Written by||Halim Jabbour|
|Directed by||Brian Mack|
|Theme|| Being a Good Brother/Sister|
Bienvenido, Barney: Mexico
¡Ahora Mismo!: Spain
Barney's excited to find out that Rusty's family is adopting a new baby girl from China; however, Rusty's not sure if he's going to be a good brother, and he doesn't know much about China. Barney shows Rusty and the others some info China on the computer and BJ and Baby Bop talk about siblings. Through Barney's Travel Book, Barney takes Rusty, BJ and Baby Bop on an adventure to China where he can learn more about his new sister's heritage. When they get there, the people are celebrating Chinese New Year. From lion dances and talented performers to tasty treats, making lanterns and puppet shows, the celebration never runs out of fun. By the time he returns to the park, Rusty excitedly meets his new baby sister, named Mei Ling, and realizes he will be the best big brother ever.
- Barney Theme Song
- Brothers and Sisters are Great
- Here We Go Again
- The Traditional Chinese Lion Dance
- Welcome to My Tea Party (Scene Taken from: The Reluctant Dragon: A Fairy Tale Adventure)
- What Shall We Make Today? (Scene Taken from: Caring)
- The Mad Song
- Me and My Family (Scene Taken from: Let's Go on Vacation)
- I Love You
- This is the only time Rusty appeared with Baby Bop and BJ.
- This is the first appearance of Rusty.
|• Bienvenido, Barney • Big Brother Rusty • ¡Ahora Mismo! • Venice, Anyone? • Sweeter Than Candy • The Music Box
• The Good Egg • A Bird of a Different Feather • Bonjour, Barney! • Home Sweet Earth