|Barney Home Video|
|Barney Goes to School|
|Release Date||August 15, 1990|
|Available on DVD||No|
|Written by|| Frank Olsen |
|Directed by||Garry Potts|
Barney in Concert
Barney Goes to School is the sixth video in the Barney & the Backyard Gang series, originally released on August 15, 1990.
Join Barney as he enjoys a typical day at school with the Backyard Gang. And joining them in finger-painting, pretend, and learning such center activities as ABC's and 123's (not to mention scampering after a mischievous hamster named "Zippity"), he discovers why the kids love going to school each weekday - learning is so much fun!
Educational Theme: School Routine
- Barney Theme Song
- I Wish There Was School Every Day
- Look Through The Window
- You're A Grand Old Flag
- There Are Seven Days In A Week
- The Alphabet Song
- The Alphabet Chant
- The Weather Riddle Song
- The Fishing Song
- The Shape Song
- Alligator Pie
- Hug A Color
- What I Want to Be
- If All the Raindrops
- The Three Bears Rap
- The Goodbye Song
- I Love You
- Barney - (Body: David Voss, Voice: Bob West)
- Michael - Brian Eppes
- Amy - Becky Swonke
- Tina - Jessica Zucha
- Luci - Leah Gloria
- Derek - Rickey Carter
- Adam - Alexander Jhin
- Goldilocks and Three Bears Puppets (voices) - Bob West
- Adam returns in this video. He wasn't seen in Barney's Campfire Sing Along, since Jeffrey Lowe replaced him for unknown reasons.
- This is the first time "I Love You" is sung at the end.
- This is the first and only time we see Tina's backyard.
- This was the last time David Voss performed Barney.
- The is the fifth episode where Time Lapse is used. Barney and the gang quickly search for Zippity the Hamster
- This is the last Barney video to feature the Kids Edutainment Video logo
- This was the last video to feature a skinny barney.
- This is the only VHS tape to show the label and the spine on the cover that says "Barney Videos" rather than the Backyard Gang logo.
- On the 1992 cover to this the year that they put here says "(C) 1989 The Lyons Group" wich it might have been an error.