|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Aunt Rachel Is Here!|
|Season 5, Episode 15|
|Air date||November 20, 1998|
|Written by||Troy Charles|
|Directed by||Steven Feldman|
|Theme||Extended Family Members|
First Things First!
It's a Rainy Day!
When Ashley and Alissa arrive to show off the beautiful dresses, they will wear to their Aunt Rachel’s wedding, all the kids become excited about the prospect of meeting their friends’ favorite aunt and showing her around the school. With Barney’s help and some culinary contributions from Miss Etta and Scooter, the kids plan a party that will not only make their friends’ relative feel welcome, but also make it possible for everyone to share favorite memories surrounding their own extended family members.
- Barney Theme Song
- She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- It's a Family Tradition
- Laugh With Me!
- In Our Family
- My Family's Just Right for Me
- No Matter Where They Are
- I Love You
- It is revealed that Ashley and Alissa's last name is Pibbin.
- This is Alissa's only Season 5 appearance.
|• Books Are Fun! • Trading Places • Safety First! • Circle of Friends • The One and Only You • Barney's Band
• Try It, You'll Like It! • Colors All Around • Howdy, Friends! • Seven Days a Week • Hidden Treasures
• A Royal Welcome • Sweet as Honey • First Things First! • Aunt Rachel Is Here! • It's a Rainy Day! • Easy Does It!
• What's in a Name? • A Very Special Mouse • A Package of Friendship