|Barney & Friends Episode|
|A Wonderful World of Colors and Shapes|
|Season 9, Episode 14|
|Air date||May 5, 2005|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Colors and Shapes|
BJ (White Screen Moment Only)
You Can Count on Me!
Easy as ABC
By using their favorite shapes and colors, Everyone makes pictures for the art show.
- Barney Theme Song
- Mister Sun
- Colors Make Me Happy (Scene Taken from: Happy Mad Silly Sad/Everybody's Got Feelings)
- Shapes and Colors Medley (Shapes/Colors All Around)
- It's a Wonderful World of Shapes
- The Caboose Rides in the Back
- Painting the Shapes
- Mix a Color
- The Rainbow Song
- I Love You
- This episode was partially featured in Now I Know My ABCs and featured in Shapes and Colors All Around.
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.