Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|A Picture of Friendship|
|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Air date||October 24, 2003|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Ben Vaughn|
|Theme|| Being a Good Friend|
Caring for Friends
Play Piano with Me!
A-Counting We Will Go!
Barney and the children learn what it takes to be a good friend after accidentally hurting BJ's feelings for forgetting to add him in a drawing.
- Barney Theme Song
- Gonna Play Baseball
- Being Together
- This Is Not My Day
- I Can See It on Your Face
- The Friendship Song
- The Idea Song
- Friends of Mine
- That is What it Means to Be A Friend
- What a Baseball Day!
- I Love You
- This is the last Season 8 episode to air in 2003.
- After not being sung for 11 years, the song, This Is Not My Day returns in this episode since Oh, What a Day!.
- After not being sung for 6 years, the song, That is What it Means to Be A Friend returns in this episode since Camp WannaRunnaRound.
- When this episode originally aired on "PBS", the Barney Says segment was used, but when this episode re-aired on "PBS", Barney... A Helping Hand for Growing Children segment was used.
- This episode was featured in "Sharing is Caring!".