|Barney & Friends Episode|
|A Parade of Bikes|
|Season 7, Episode 16|
|Air date||October 25, 2002|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Ben Vaughn|
Three Lines, Three Corners
It's a Happy Day!
Kami and Sarah are preparing for a bike parade. When Nick arrives, they find he's had an accident on his bike. Barney and the girl kids cheer Nick up, while Mr. Boyd offers to fix his bike. Baby Bop rides up on her tricycle and proudly shows off her riding skills as she sings, "By Myself." Barney reminds them that whether you have one, two, three, or four wheels, riding bicycles and tricycles is good exercise. They soon discover there are lots of things with wheels - from unicycles to rickshaws to bicycles built for two. Nick is impressed with professional bike racers, which leads to a discussion with Mr. Boyd about bike safety. Everyone makes license plates for their bikes. Barney helps the kids decorate the bikes for the parade. When Nick's bike is fixed and Barney adds the finishing touch with balloons, the parade is ready to roll!
- Barney Theme Song
- Rig a Jig, Jig
- You Can Count on Me
- The Wheels on the Bike
- By Myself
- Exercising, Won't You Come and Join Me?
- Look Both Ways
- I Am Learning to Spell My Name
- Riding on a Bike
- I Love You
- During the filming of this episode, a bonus "Barney Says" segment was used for the home video, Round and Round We Go.
- This episode is similar to Play It Safe!, expect it has safety bike rules in this episode.
- The kids in this episode (Sarah, Nick and Kami) also appeared in Read with Me (with Gianna) and At Home in the Park (with Tony from Season 8).
- When this episode originally aired on "PBS", the Barney Says segment was used, But when this episode re-aired on "PBS", Barney... A Helping Hand for Growing Children segment was used.