|Barney Home Video|
|A-Counting We Will Go|
|Release Date||September 14, 2010|
|Available on DVD||Yes|
|Written by|| Carter Crocker|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Best Fairy Tales
A-Counting We Will Go is a Barney Clip Show that was released on September 14, 2010.
While having a fun filled day with counting, Barney and the kids decide to have a counting party. They get started on decorating the caboose and sending out invitations. While they wait for all of their friends to get there, Barney tells the kids about a time he remembers, when Baby Bop learned to count to 10. Soon after he tells the story, B.J, Baby Bop, and Riff joins them. They jump right in to play some number games. Then they are also joined with four special friends. And while having fun, the kids learn an important lesson — you can't go wrong when you have friends to count on!
- Barney Theme Song
- A Great Day for Counting
- It's Party Time
- Find The Numbers in Your House
- The Clapping Song (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- One Two Buckle My Shoe (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- Pennies in My Pocket (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- Way to Count (Taken from: The Sword in the Sandbox: A Storybook Adventure)
- Books are Fun (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- There Are Seven Days (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- Numbers, Numbers (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- The Fishing Song (Taken from: Ducks and Fish)
- A Big Parade Of Numbers (Taken from: A-Counting We Will Go!)
- Ten Little Fingers
- The Ants Go Marching
- Icy, Creamy Ice Cream
- It's Party Time (Reprise)
- I Love You
- This is the first use of the Sesaon 14 version of the Barney Theme Song.
- This is the eleventh episode where no one says goodbye at the end. Instead Barney tells the viewer that "I'm glad you came to the party too. I hope you had fun, see you again soon. Bye for now.", then goes to the table where his friends are enjoying cake and ice cream.
- It's a Great Day can be heard as an underscore in the beginning of the video.